Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Another Day.....

Today at lunch Matthew spilled his green drink.........again......... he spills it almost every time he drinks it. So I went over there to clean it up. It was all over the wall, all over the floor, all over the table, all over the chairs (his and Michaels), all over Matthew, all over Michael, all over Stella's high chair, and all over a light saber that happened to be on the floor. So in the midst of cleaning it up, Matthew was standing in the way. I told him to move so I could clean it up and he said.
"I just came to get this."
"What is it?" I asked.
He wouldn't tell me but hey he moved so I resumed my cleaning. A minute or two later I heard him blowing his nose. I looked up in time to see an air soft bullet flying out of his nose. He got in trouble of course. Although it was funny to see Mom trying to keep a sraight face while telling Matthew not to stick anything in his nose.
Just another day in the Zesch home.
Jenny

No comments: