Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coming Home and Crazy Kids

I am home, I actually arrived home Monday night at about 11:30, but I have not been able to blog until now.
In the mean time some very interesting things have happened.

Last Friday Matthew told Mommy that his ear hurt, so Mommy looked and it looked like he just had a big piece of ear wax, so she prayed for it and he went off to play. Mommy thought nothing of it until Sunday all the kids were playing cars and Joy shined the spot light in Matthews ear and the big piece of ear wax turned out to be a Air Soft bullet lodged in his ear. Matthew got asked about it and it finally came out that one day while the twins were supposed to be taking a nap Matthew asked Michael to put the Air Soft bullet in his ear. We have been trying to get it out and talking to some of our friends who are doctors and Mommy and Daddy finally decided that they needed to take him into the clinic. Hopefully we will not have any more things stuffed in anyone's ears after this.


This morning Joshua, Joy, and Jimmie were out with Air Soft guns and pellet guns. They just happened to be at cactus berries. When they shot them, some of the juice came out and they would lick the juice. Joshua just happened to get a cactus spine stuck in his TONGUE ouch! I think that he learned his lesson.

Just another day in the Zesch Household.
Annie

2 comments:

Becky said...

hahahaha a cactus spine in his tongue? I know what I'm bringing for Joshua for lunch sunday!

Anonymous said...

Cactus thorns in the tongue. That brings back painful memories. When I was about seven or so, my brothers and I decided to try eating prickly pear fruit just to see what it tasted like. I don't remember what it tasted like. All I remember are the little thorns that got stuck in all of our tongues and fingers. It was awful! We never tried that again. Tell Joshua that I know how he felt and I am sorry for his sake that he had to learn the hard way.
Kt