Friday, December 19, 2008

Michael and Matthew's Birthday

Since today is Patty's birthday I thought that I would post about the twins birthday on Tuesday.
Here are some pics from the fabulous fours.
Michael



A bucking bull!!!






and a sling shot!!!!





Matthew





Opening his present




A sling shot!!!!





A Bucking bull!!!!!




While Jenny and I were making breakfast Matthew was standing on a stool watching in front of the presents, we were not really paying much attention to him until we heard " I like this" , we both looked up very quickly and saw that Matthew was looking in the present, so we got the boys together and found the camera and let them open there presents.
Annie

2 comments:

Becky said...

I just saw those bucking bulls at Academy the other day and told Stephen we needed to get Tyrel one in a few years. lol.
Happy Birthday Patty. On your birthday.

Julie Zesch said...

Thank you very much on my birthday I can now go in to ICU just in case you were wondering.
Patty