Saturday, March 14, 2009

Country Girl

You know you are a country girl when.........

You are thinking about what you want to do for your graduation pics and remember that old broken down pick up in the back pasture and think that would be perfect, or you think you really have to wear a hat in your pictures, or go tramping around in the pasture to find the perfect place ,or you think that a center pivot is the perfect back ground.


So Jenny and Patty and I went to take some graduation pictures today and I thought I would share some of them for all of you to see.




Annie

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh sure I see how it is I'm not good enough anymore. J/K
Those are very good pictures. I really like them.

Julie Zesch said...

yall can vote on which pictures you like best.

Julie Zesch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great pics! I think I like the one just before the pick up pics. They are all really good though.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

They're all cute, Annie. I think I like the first pick up photo. AND you've reminded me that we should go out and do the same with Jamin. LOL