Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer activities

A few weeks ago we were headed out the door to HOF in Ballinger. I told everyone to load up and get buckled in the van. Joy came in announcing there was a snake on the front porch. I told her to see if it was a rattlesnake. Turns out it was not, so we headed out. When we came home it was lounging on the swing. We identified it as a bull snake. Roy told the kids to shoo it off the porch. The courage started out high until they made it mad and it started its rattlesnake impersination. Dad got it off.
I found everyone on the trampoline one morning playing hot potato. We'll not everyone.HeeHee And, Stella has enjoyed playing with playdough and pretending she is baking cookies. Yum, Yum.I tried to turn this pic and it didn't work.
Julie

1 comment:

Jared said...

Alex and Nolan did the same thing with a snake here in CA. It was just a gartner(spelling?). They sure did scare me when they saw and took off screaming!