Saturday, October 10, 2009

Annie, this is for you!!!

Annie asked me to post more often, so here goes.
Last weekend we had a work day. Mowing
Do you like Patty's little helper?
planting the garden, these are Daddy's little helpers. HeeHee and some cleaning. This is not a great picture with the glare. I had to post it for Annie. Joy is taking after her sister as far as reading goes. Although, I don't remember seeing Annie vacuum and read. Annie did do just about everything else while she read.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I used to wash dishes and read. Also I would just shirk chores to read, which led to being grounded from reading at times.

Annie said...

LOL I am very talented at doing things while I am reading, such as brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, and cooking lol. Keep up the good work Joy!! :)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Love the photo of Joy...the only way to do housework. LOL

Catching up quickly...thought maybe there would be news of a baby.....love the bobcat adventure....