Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goings on

Scenery for Annie. Ann, Patty took pictures of fences she liked on the way to college station. Daddy told her to start saving.:)



A few funny stories. I wish I had pics for both of these, but I don't. You'll have to use your imagination.
Wednesday we were loading up for HOF and I asked Michael to check the dogs food and water. We were all loaded and Jenny backed up to the back steps to wait for Michael. He opened the door and we saw his cute little grin and he was holding on to the puppy wrapped around his neck. I guess she slipped in the house when He came in the front door. Michael brought the puppy out and started to close the door and the puppy slipped back in. He turned around and gave us his cute little grin again.LOL I went in to help him and we headed to HOF

Yesterday, Jimmie was getting some of my kumbucha (a fermented semi-sweet drink made from a kumbucha mushroom loaded with antioxidants) and accidentally got apple cider vinegar. Ewwwww! He downed it and quickly got a drink of water. I told him I was surprised he didn't smell the vinegar. Right Annie!! We know you would have smelled the vinegar a mile away. Jimmie said he thought his nose was stopped up. I told him it wouldn't be stopped up much longer.LOLWe've had Jenny's friend Justin for supper several times lately and the kids really like him. And, yes, Stella has a new boyfriend. HeeHee.

Kids playing in the boat.Pretty sunset.

Dad and the three middles playing Cash flow for Kids

3 comments:

Annie said...

Jenny better watch out Stella might steal him. LOL :)

Annie said...

Hey when did ya'll go to College Station??

Julie Zesch said...

It was when Uncle Tryne and Senecia took Jen, Pat, Zach, Conner, and Rachel to an A&M game.