Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tiny household

I was going to post this last week when I had a tiny household. Michael, Matthew, Stella, and Amy is all I had as Roy, Patty, Joshua, Joy, and Jimmie were at a church camp in Mason. Annie and Jenny were in town working. My threesome were such big helpers milking and playing with March to gentle her. What do you think, is she looking gentle?
Matthew leading March around.
Bessie's new bell so we can hear her when she is out in the pasture.

Stella keeping Mable from giving Amy a bath. Although, when I went to pour up our milk I asked M,M, and S if they wanted me to take Amy in or if they would stay close to her. I came back to Amy all by herself and Mable giving her Big kisses!!
Stella got hold of the camera and took pictures of her babies.

No comments: