Monday, March 31, 2008

peanut in the nose


Well, we were eating lunch when Matthew said , "Patty can you get my peanut out of my nose." So we said, "Uh Matthew, why do you have a peanut in your nose ?" " Because I put it there ." "Matthew, blow your nose ." " But Patty, I don't want to. " " Matthew, if you want to get the peanut out of your nose you have to blow your nose ." " OK ." So he blew his nose and out came this huge peanut covered with snot. He was about to eat it when Annie said, " Matthew, do not eat that."
After that we had Michael and Jimmie putting peanuts in there noses ,blowing them out of there noses and than eating them.EWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Just another day at the Zesch's house.(:
Well, that is all for now, I will post about Yeller (I think that is what I am going to name the horse ) later.
Patty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty,
My little sister once stuck corn up her nose, but in her case it got stuck. We had to get tweezers to get it out and when we did, it made her nose bleed. Not a pretty thing let me tell you. Kids do the strangest things.
Kt

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ewwww.....reminds me of a few stories. LOL