Monday, March 31, 2008

Yeller


Well that is not his name, we do need more opinion's on names. (for those of you who are not getting this I am talking about the horse)
He is doing well. I will post pictures later, but for now you can just imagine it .
For those of you who are like Ruth and want to know exactly how everything is going, here is the rundown.
He is doing well on backing and circling on the right. I am not patient enough to help him figure it out on the left. He seems so confused. I have tried all I know, but it is just not working , and since he can't go to the left I cant get him to do the figure eights. He is doing pretty well on walking beside me. (For those of you are getting board you can just skip this part) (:
OK, where was I, oh yeah, he also can't figure out the fence post thing. He will just try to run you over or trample the fence.
Well I guess that is good enough for now like I said I will post pictures later.Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

becky.onelittle said...

I like Yeller Butt less Wonder. I'm going to have to recruit you guys to name our next animal. Our latest animal addition was named Sally. Boring!