Friday, March 28, 2008

Skippy

This is Skippy.Well that's the name he had when he got here.
We have not officially named him yet he is 3 and he is a gelding in case you haven't noticed .
We would like for you to post what you think a good name is. We just can't decide (Possibly too many suggestions from our family?!?!?!)
Stella has suggested: Horsey, Doo da, toes, and puppy. I don't think those are very good names. No offense Stella.

Dad has suggested Buttless Wonder. You can't tell in the pics but he doesn't have much butt.
Sorry I don't know why the picture did that I reloaded it several times, It still does that. BUT this is one of our favorite pics so...Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by           .  Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by           .  Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by           .

6 comments:

Becky said...

Buck. I'm original like that.

~Tammy~ said...

Hey, I was just coming to post that very same name: Buck!
(This is Becky's Mom)

Julie Zesch said...

Like Mother like Daughter.

Derek said...

My grandfather had a horse named Scoot when I was growing up. Just an idea. I like Buttless Wonder as well.

Anonymous said...

I told Annie that the first name that popped into my head was Henry, or Sir Henry. I don't think that is a very good horse name though, but thought I would share anyway. The Buttless Wonder does have a ring to it, but it is, well, kinda crude isn't it?
Kt

Anonymous said...

I like Dusty. Have you already named him yet?
Regina S.