Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hamburger Buns

On Monday, we made bread, since we were having hamburgers the next day, I also made hamburger buns. After the buns had cooled, I bagged them and put them in the freezer . The next morning I got them out to defrost, and set them on the counter. I left and went into town, and was talking to Mommy later and she said that they could not find the Hamburger buns. I said,"I put them on the counter" "I know" she said "but we can not find them" So Mommy looked everywhere, and they finally just used bread for the hamburgers. When I got home later I went looking, because I wanted to find those hamburger buns. Mommy had questioned everyone, but I asked everyone again just to see. Nobody knew where they were, so I went looking and by chance thought to look in the utility room, under the clothes chute. I found them , someone had thrown them down the clothes chute, we have sneaking suspicions that it was Michael or Matthew, or perhaps they were partners in crime, but they aren't telling.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Clothes Chute. Sneaking.

I'M SORRY, I can't help it. I make mistakes ALL the time typing, but I alway notice other people's. I should be a proof reader. Don't hate me.
~Becky