Monday, April 14, 2008

District Track Meet


Here is me at my district track meet


High Jump
Triple Jump


On Saturday, Mom and I left the house at 3:30 A.M. to go to my district track meet in Euless, TX( For those of you who don't know Euless is in between Dallas and Fort Worth) We got to TLC at 4:00 or a little after and left at about 4:30. We got to the track meet at 9:10 or so. I started my field events at 11:00. High jump was first the starting height was 3 ft 6 in. Every one was telling us to just think of it as being 3 ft 6 in and not think of it as being really high.( I found out today that i jumped 4ft 6in) So anyways I got first place in high jump and I will do it at state. Triple jump was next. I got 4th place and may do it at State maybe not. I think my farthest jump was 29 ft 1 1/2 in. Next was the 400 m run. I got 4th in my heat and made it to the finals I'm not sure what my time was. After that was 100m hurdles I ran a 21.56 seconds and got 3rd. We later found out that we had run the 110 hurdles and I later had to run it again getting a time of 19.66 seconds and 3rd place possibly making it to state. Next was the 400m finals i got 3rd place and will possibly go to state with it. Immediately after that was the 300 hurdles. I got 2nd place making it to state I'm not sure what my time was I may update this later when I figure out my times. The High school chicks got 2nd place overall at district. YEAH!!! GO TLC!!!!

HurdlesAll the varsity Lady's posing for a picture. 2nd place champsGenerate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

***UPDATE*** I just found out I made it to State in all 5 events.