Monday, June 23, 2008

Ensemble!!!





Ensemble is now finished for another year. Ensemble is one of my favorite piano things where the TMTA ( Texas Music Teachers Associations) has a convention every year, and music teachers from all over Texas will come and their students play ensembles. You can have any where from 6-8 kids to 20 or more kids, they have 10 Grand Pianos on stage and the students will all dress up to match the piece and play while their teacher directs it. Our high school group met with another high school group and played together. It was a lot of fun and this year Mommy, Grammy, and Granny all came with me. Here are some pics of ensemble , we videoed ensemble and I might try to youtube it and put it on here. All of these pictures are from the hotel.Notice you can see my mirror image on the piano
Me with Grammy and Granny.
Annie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie,
You look beautiful all dressed up, and you look more mature than you did in some of your other pictures. I love the shirt! I wish I could play like you, but since I cannot, I want to hear you play one day. Will you try to make that wish of mine come true? Love you,
Kt

Julie Zesch said...

Thank you, Dressing up in general makes people look more grown up and the other picture of me on the blog is not very good and is from the side so that helped to. I will try get me playing on here but it might be a while.
Annie

Pam's Pride said...

You are very beautiful and look so grown up!! I am sure you are a blessing to your family!! I am sure your parents are proud!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great job! You can upload the video directly to your blog too through blogger at the dashboard. If you don't want to do youtube...will be watching to hear.

You DO look beautiful.