Saturday, June 28, 2008

I get to see my Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait, I get to go see my babies. I am so excited, many of you know Darcy, she is a single Mom that we have helped. We babysat a lot over the years for her and some of her kids I practically raised for a period of time. Her three youngest are my babies, as I call them, because I helped Darcy a lot with them when they were little. Darcy moved to Nevada about 3 months age, and I have not seen her kids since. Next week she needs someone to baby sit her kids for awhile, she called us on Thursday and asked if I could do it. Daddy took forever deciding, since I'd be flying to Nevada, but he finally said Yes !!!! I can't wait, I have really missed them. On Friday she called to give me some information about the trip and I got to talk to Elizabeth, Samantha, and Michelle. For 2-3 hours after that I went around the house singing " I get to see my babies, I get to see my babies." I can't wait to go. I am slightly crazy, just from the idea of it.
Annie
Stella, Matthew, Samantha, and Michelle
The picture is not very good.


Samantha


The twins and Samantha and Michelle eating Popcorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie,
So great that you are going to see "your babies." I know why your Dad was so long in deciding though. Sending his baby girl so far from home can't be so easy. I know how my dad is and I imagine your dad is like him when it comes to his baby girl. You have fun and take care.
Kt