Monday, September 22, 2008

I am home

Just in case anybody was wondering I am home, I have been very busy ever since I got home and hadn't really had anything to blog about, still don't but will pull something together.
Let's see just so everyone knows the cotton picker is really not my boyfriend, it is a and she is really my baby more than anything.
Jenny had a Volleyball g a m e on Saturday and won. Yeah Jenny !!!!!!
Patty is still not home, she is still picking cotton and taking care of my baby, the cotton picker.
Buddy, our baby deer has not come up for about a week and we think that he just weaned himself and doesn't need us anymore. AAHHH.
I will write more when something happens.
Annie

7 comments:

Tommy said...

So...Buddy is free game right?

Julie Zesch said...

No He is my other baby you can't shoot him.
Annie

Tommy said...

Can Stephen?

He told me to ask.

Julie Zesch said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Jenny

Julie Zesch said...

lol ha ha ha ha yall are soooooo funny.
Patty

Becky said...

It's okay, I will get him for you...I might even let you have some backstrap.

Julie Zesch said...

No, No, No. We do not need anyone to shoot him if we by chance want him shot I think that we can handle it. I might even get out and hunt.
Plus the point was the he has quit coming up so we really wont know if we see a young buck if it is him or not.
Annie
P.S. Welcome home Becky and Ty