Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Home !!!

I'm Home
in case some of you don't know I am Annie the oldest Zesch child, here is a picture of me.

I have been gone a lot lately, first I went to Colorado on trek with these people.

Then I went to South Texas to harvest cotton.


I just got back from Nevada babysitting these wonderful kids


I now have a special someone in my life,


It is.............................................................




It is.............................................................



It is...........................................................


















my 9986 John Deere cotton picker. We spent many happy hours together.

I am back in full force and ready to change gears and hit the books so I can graduate.
Annie

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Annie, John seems nice, and is good looking too! I am sure ya'll will be very happy together.

Julie Zesch said...

ha ha ha lol that is sooo funny I am glad you have a boyfriend now but what about ty?
have fun.
Patty

Julie Zesch said...

Ha Ha I have been loving the comments, but I have to say that my 86 is a girl because all machines are girls and she is my baby not my boyfriend.

Annie

Becky said...

The way you wrote it made it sound more boyfriend than baby.
You need to see your boyfriend, he has cowboy boots that actually fit him now! He is so big walking around in them. He is wallowing on the floor with some socks right now, lol. I think he needs a nap.
~Becky

Julie Zesch said...

Well I wrote it that way because I wanted to see all the comments and it sounded funny but she really is my baby.
I can't wait to see Ty he is getting so big.
Annie

Julie Zesch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.