Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nickers

Today I (Jenny) went outside to look for Nickers so we could wash his cut and doctor it. When I looked outside I saw Amigo (Bobby's sorrel horse) grazing all by himself. "Thats funny" I thought "where's Ace?(Patty's horse)" Because they are ALWAYS together. So I looked a little closer and noticed that although the color looked like Amigo the conformation of the horse looked more like an Arabian. So I walked out there and sure enough it was Nickers covered in red from rolling in our sand volleyball pit. So we got some shampoo and a water hose and got to work it probably took 15 or 20 minutes to wash all the red off and get him looking nice again, then of course we had to doctor his cut. So anywho here are before and after pics of our messy horse. lol. Oh and pics of how his cut is improving so much!!
Jenny
(By the way for you city people sorrel is pretty much red sometimes called chestnut.)

4 comments:

Becky said...

hahaha, I think I liked the red better!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL Two horses for the price of one?

I love the new photo at the top of your blog....

BTW - eventually your mom needs to post if the posts keep saying "by Julie". ::snort::

Julie Zesch said...

Yeah I love that because when Annie set up the blog it was originally for my mom to post on. But she has yet to post a single post! Mostly its Annie and I but sometimes Patty.
Jenny

Julie Zesch said...

now that's the truth he look's like a paint with the sand all over him.
and he actuly looks good like that.
Patty