Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kids

Ok, here is another post on the funny things kids say and do.
The other day I had just made lunch and was calling the kids to come and eat, most of the kids had come but the twins still hadn't come yet. Thinking that they were up stairs I went upstairs to find them, they weren't up there. After asking all the other kids I found out that they were outside at the water trough, not the one by the house but the one way down the road, so I yelled out the door for them to come and eat and could see them coming and thought nothing of it. Until ........Matthew comes walking into the kitchen and says " Look how dirty I am" I didn't take a picture of how dirty he was but here are some pics of Michael and Matthew when they were getting cleaned up.
I had to add to Annie's post. The pics you see of M&M cleaning up is the two of them cleaning themselves up.


Here is just a cute picture of Stella.





Annie

No comments: