Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Tickers

Ok for those of you who do not know Mommy is pregnant!!!!!!!
Since she is pregnant she asked me to put a ticker on the blog.
There were so many to choose from that I could not pick just one so I had to pick two :)
The first one is for Daddy, I loved the little baby flying and couldn't resist picking that one. The next one I really liked because it gave some information about how the baby was developing and I think that is cool.
So that is the story of why we have two tickers on the blog not because it is twins but because I wanted two :)
Annie

4 comments:

Nikki Bettis said...

Congrats!!! We didn't know! Wow...and if I calculated right she's already 16 wks???!! How fun! Yay for baby #10....or babies 10 & 11. LOL!

Becky said...

Yay for baby tickers. I can't ever remember how far along I am without one. I just put one up on the bottom of our page yesterday.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Both very cute and congrats to the Zesch family.

Pam's Pride said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!!