Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Hundred and Twenty Nails

Tonight I was cutting all the kids finger nails and toe nails
1. of all because they needed it
2. so they would look somewhat better for Graduation on Saturday since they all had very long and dirty nails.
Mommy and Jenny were gone so I was doing it all by my self. After getting through the first hundred nails or so I got to thinking about how different all the kids nails look, they have the same parents but there is a lot of difference in how they are shaped and how they look and everything. It was a good reminder of how God has made us all completely different and even though two people may seem a lot a like or have the same parents or whatever God has made us all completely different and unique to do whatever he has for our lives. I am Graduating on Saturday and so I have been thinking about gifts and talents and callings lately and this was just a good reminder that God has a special plan for my life unlike anyone else and God knows exactly what it is and will show me in his time, and he can show you stuff in something as simple as a hundred and twenty nails :)
Annie

No comments: