Saturday, August 22, 2009

Annie and the Bear

I am writing this post from Colorado.
I have been stranded in Colorado for the past week waiting for the van to get fixed.

In the mean time I have been staying with Darcy and have been helping her get ready for her garage sale this weekend. There was one time earlier this week when someone saw a bear in the neighborhood so we being the Texas girls that we are and not ever having seen a bear up close before went to go look for it, but unfortunately we had no luck in finding it.

Today we were having the Garage Sale and were getting close to wrapping it up when two men stopped by and as they looked mentioned that they had seen a bear. Darcy inquired where it was and after they left we closed the Garage and went to go look for the bear. We were on the main road and I was just looking at the trees as we passed since the bear was supposed to be in a tree I saw what looked like a bear in a tree. I mentioned it but said it might be fake since people up here like to put fake bears in trees. We looked and looked but could not find the bear, on the way back we turned to look again and I said is that the bear pointing to what I had seen before, Darcy said " yes, that's it!" so I took the camera and took a few pictures and then Darcy parked across the street and got out and took some more pics and a
video of it.

That is the adventure of our bear hunt.
Here are some pics of the bear,
Annie

2 comments:

Regina said...

Cool! My kids loved seeing a real bear. Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome, I loved getting to see it too!!!!